Since I am behind by a day and I want to write two posts today, I am going to think of possible solutions to my problem of feeling exhausted by adulting all the time. I am listing some of the thoughts I have, I am hoping to actually implement these and establish a routine. If you have any strategies to better manage time or feel less exhausted, please share them in the comments. Thank you! 🙂
- Get out of bed when I wake up rather than checking all the updates on my phone.
- Reduce screen time, especially just checking facebook on my phone.
- Use time more efficiently – make regular to-do lists in the order of priority and try to do small tasks in short breaks in between work rather than spend that time browsing the internet.
- Practice mindfulness meditation and deep breathing for ten to twenty minutes everyday.
- Exercise for at least thirty minutes four times a week.
- I am hoping that writing everyday as a part of this blogging challenge will also help me focus on a single task in the present moment.
- Dedicate thirty minutes everyday to reading blogs/opinion pieces and not think about the million other things I need to do at that time.
Do you have any other strategies that work for you?